Coaching and Mentoring
This highly practical module looks at two very useful tools for a manager or supervisor to have at their disposal, namely coaching and mentoring, and how they allow the manager/supervisor to build the competence and effectiveness of their team.
- Coaching and Mentoring – what are they and what is the difference between them?
- What are the common skills required for effective coaching and mentoring?
- The importance and value of coaching
- Focus on outcomes
- Coaching for growth
- Creating a climate for coaching
- The stages of coaching
- The TGrow Model
- Creating a mentoring programme
- identifying the mentors and engaging the mentees
- training the mentors
- establishing the contract
Duration: 6 Hours